Adriana de Barros
Founder and Editor-In-Chief
Adriana has created successful projects for over 15 years in the fields of art, design, illustration, fashion and web. She is the Webby-winning designer and editor-in-chief of Illusion (Scene360) magazine. When not online, she is enjoying the quiet life walking her shih tzu at seaside.
ARTICLES BY THE AUTHOR
- Nightmarish Tattoos: An Interview with Dark Artist Neon Judas
- Cats, Disney and Anime: The Tattoo Art of Michela Bottin
- Tom French’s “Parallax”—It Is All a Matter of Perspective and Visual Perception
- Neon Planet: Illustrations by Bang Sangho
- Otherness: Unguarded, Expressive Portraits by Andres Marti
- 10 Best Tattoo Artists of 2016—Editor’s Picks
- Nychos’ Trademark Dissection of Idols and Creatures
- A Peek into the Photographic World of Denis Kulikov
- Update: Thomas Cian’s Graphite and Watercolor Portraits
- Japan-Based Tattooer Gakkin Creates Beautiful Body Suits
- Don’t Shy Away From Love: The Poetic Photographs of Anna O.
- Op Art and Fizz: Illustrations and Animated GIFs by Karan Singh