Adriana de Barros
Founder & Editor-In-Chief
Adriana has created successful projects for over 15 years in the fields of art, design, illustration, fashion and web. She is the Webby-winning designer and editor-in-chief of Illusion (Scene360) magazine. When not online, she is enjoying the quiet life walking her shih tzu at seaside.
ARTICLES BY THE AUTHOR
- Nychos’ Trademark Dissection of Idols and Creatures
- A Peek into the Photographic World of Denis Kulikov
- Update: Thomas Cian’s Graphite and Watercolor Portraits
- Japan-Based Tattooer Gakkin Creates Beautiful Body Suits
- Don’t Shy Away From Love: The Poetic Photographs of Anna O.
- Op Art and Fizz: Illustrations and Animated GIFs by Karan Singh
- Jenny Brown’s Beautiful Collages of Flower-Covered Sea Creatures
- Dark Matter: The Experimental Motion Graphics of Joe Street
- Maidens in Shining Armour: Photography by Kindra Nikole
- Oscar LLorens’ Drawings of Tangled Objects and Explosive Migraines
- Beardin-Lazursky’s Alluring Images of Martyrs and Clairvoyants
- Body Illusions and Weird Camouflages: The Witty Pics of Benjamin Zank