The Best Posts of 2010
Just as we are about to enter the new year, I wanted to share the 10 most popular posts of 2010. Without a doubt, the “Mirror Man” reigned with over a million views and as many readers suggested: maybe he’ll turn out to be the next big comic book villain. Another surprising find was “A Stunning Look into your Eyes,” I’ve never seen anything like this before. I wouldn’t have imagined that our eyes look this bizarre up close. In addition to the top 10 links, you can also view a large selection of this year’s best posts here.
I wanted to thank you all for visiting Illusion 360. I hope you have a healthy and positive 2011!
-Adriana de Barros
1. The Mysterious “Mirror Man” appears in L.A. (1,163,585 views)
2. The Real life Lichtenstein-Comic-Girl (293,310 views)
3. Where’s the Ball? (259,328 views)
4. Impressive Art made with Tape! (219,233 views)
5. Extraordinary Ways to Surprise the One you Love (208,735 views)
6. Everything Ages Fast (Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, and Skype) (197,247 views)
7. Super Cool Hand-Painted Sneakers (153,950 views)
8. A Stunning Look into your Eyes (151,077 views)
9. Layered Worlds (145,927 views)
10. “Colour-In” Dress (Coloring Book That You Can Wear) (129,287 views)