The Cuppow Giveaway
DEADLINE: April 6th, 2012.
Cuppow is a BPA-free lid that turns a standard canning jar into a traveling mug. It fits on all wide-mouth glass jars, which are normally heat-resistant and can be sold at local hardware stores. From now on, instead of using new cups at coffee shops, you can bring your own and contribute to saving the planet. Cuppow is easy to clean, durable, and when sealed, it doesn’t leak!
A friend of ours uses Cuppow everyday and recommended this product to us. As a result, we have teamed up with product creators Joshua and Aaron to offer (5) Cuppow lids to our readers. That is right, you will be able to show off your “Cuppow goodness” on camping trips, in transit to work or elsewhere. The giveaway is open to entrants worldwide. All you have to do is tell us how much you would like to win one?
Winners: Ali Croft, Jesse Anderson, Alison Kreitzberg, Jacqui Van Ham, and Andrew Amster.
More about Cuppow
Cuppow was designed and developed in the USA by Joshua Resnikoff and Aaron Panone. It is 100% recyclable, and FDA and dishwasher safe.
Read Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is April 6th, 2012.
- Only one entry per person.
- Anyone from any country may enter. Entrants aged under 18 years old must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Staff members of Scene 360 and Illusion, supplier of prizes, and entities directly associated with the drawing are ineligible to enter this giveaway.
- Each winner will receive 1 Cuppow lid (worth $7.99). The prize will be sent via snail mail from Cuppow. Winner(s) must provide contact details such as mailing address and phone number.
- To enter this giveaway you must: add your First Name or Nickname, Email, and tell us why you would like to win this prize in the comment box below. Use the fill out form to add your details. Remember we can only contact real email addresses. Emails will not be published online.
- The judge’s decision is final. The selection will be drawn at random.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of drawing. The winner must respond within 5 days from the date of the email notification attempt. If failure to respond or undeliverable email or address, the prize will be awarded to another winner. Winning entrants names will be published on Scene 360 and Illusion websites or/and email newsletters.
- The winner is not allowed to forward his/her prize to another person or mailing address.
- Prizes may take up to 30 to 120 days to be delivered.