Win a copy of Zara’s book “Tortured Artists”
DEADLINE: August 15th, 2012.
Great art comes from great pain. That’s the impression readers will be left with after reading “Tortured Artists: From Picasso and Monroe to Warhol and Winehouse, the Twisted Secrets of the World’s Most Creative Minds” by Christopher Zara. Each profile is an engaging and entertaining look at the lives of the most celebrated creative individuals. It brings together artistic luminaries from a variety of disciplines who have all channelled their darker sides into brilliant works. From Mary Shelley showing what a monster teenage pregnancy can be, to Charles Schultz projecting his own unrequited love onto innocent child characters. The various profiles examine the deep-rooted troubles that lie just beneath the surface of many popular films, books, and paintings.
We’ve teamed up with publisher F&W Media International to offer (3) copies of this fascinating book. Our give-away is open to entrants worldwide. To enter contest, please select the Facebook or Email button below.
Winners: Tim Ferguson, Catalina Gaya Valdueza, PM Boyd.
Read Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is August 15th, 2012.
- Anyone from any country may enter. Entrants aged under 18 years old must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Staff members of Illusion and Scene 360, supplier of prizes, and entities directly associated with the drawing are ineligible to enter this give-away.
- (3) winners will each receive (1) paperback copy of “Tortured Artists” by Christopher Zara. The prize will be sent via snail mail from F&W Media International. Winner(s) must provide contact details such as mailing address and phone number.
- To enter this give-away you must apply through the widget on this page. Either click on the Facebook or Email button. All submitted emails will not be published online.
- The judge’s decision is final. The selection will be drawn at random.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of drawing. The winner must respond within 5 days from the date of the email notification attempt. If failure to respond or undeliverable email or address, the prize will be awarded to another winner. Winning entrants names will be published on Illusion and Scene 360 websites or/and email newsletters.
- The winner is not allowed to forward his/her prize to another person or mailing address.
- Prizes may take up to 30 to 120 days to be delivered.