Give-Away: The Photography Bible
DEADLINE: September 1st, 2012.
Daniel Lezano’s book “The Photography Bible” explores various aspects of photography—from what the different types of cameras are and how they work, to how to manipulate and print digital images. It also provides tips on how to work with RAW files, movie capture, phone cameras, and HDR. This book is designed to appeal to anyone who owns a camera, it is an attractive, comprehensive manual for all photographers.
We’ve teamed up with publisher F&W Media International to offer (2) copies of this useful book. Our give-away is open to entrants worldwide. To enter contest, please select the Facebook or Email button below.
Winners: Jon Rook and Michelle Windsor.
Read Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is September 1st, 2012.
- Anyone from any country may enter. Entrants aged under 18 years old must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Staff members of Illusion and Scene 360, supplier of prizes, and entities directly associated with the drawing are ineligible to enter this give-away.
- (2) winners will each receive (1) paperback copy of “The Photography Bible” by Daniel Lezano. The prize will be sent via snail mail from F&W Media International. Winner(s) must provide contact details such as mailing address and phone number.
- To enter this give-away you must apply through the widget on this page. Either click on the Facebook or Email button. All submitted emails will not be published online.
- The judge’s decision is final. The selection will be drawn at random.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of drawing. The winner must respond within 5 days from the date of the email notification attempt. If failure to respond or undeliverable email or address, the prize will be awarded to another winner. Winning entrants names will be published on Illusion and Scene 360 websites or/and email newsletters.
- The winner is not allowed to forward his/her prize to another person or mailing address.
- Prizes may take up to 30 to 120 days to be delivered.