DEADLINE: February 15th, 2013.
We have teamed up with Lowdi to offer an elegant wireless speaker that can be connected to a laptop, tablet, smartphone, or other device. It is built with two 3-watt speakers, and includes a rechargeable USB-port battery, and thin carrying case. The product’s retail value is 99 Euros (approx. $132), and we are offering one item to an Illusion reader.
Winner: Daniel Wuhrmann.
Read Terms and Conditions
[DDET (+) View Now]
- The closing date for entries is February 15th, 2013.
- Anyone from any country may enter. Entrants aged under 18 years old must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Staff members of Illusion and Scene 360, supplier of prizes, and entities directly associated with the drawing are ineligible to enter this giveaway.
- (1) winner will receive a Lowdi Bluetooth Speaker (retail value 99 Euros). It will be sent via snail mail from Lowdi headquarters.
- To enter this giveaway you must apply through the widget on this page. Either click on the Facebook or Email button. All submitted emails will not be published online.
- The judge’s decision is final. The selection will be drawn at random.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of drawing. The winner must respond within 5 days from the date of the email notification attempt. If failure to respond or undeliverable email or address, the prize will be awarded to another winner. Winning entrants names will be published on Illusion and Scene 360 websites or/and email newsletters.
- The winner is not allowed to forward his/her prize to another person or mailing address.
- Prizes may take up to 30 to 120 days to be delivered.