Win Rezon Products from Tokyo!
DEADLINE: April 1st, 2013.
We have been familiar with the Rezon online store for some years now. And recently we had a chance to speak with team members to understand more about their unique products. Their items are exclusively designed by owner Kawamura Hideo, and they sell diverse goods from Japanese inspired lamps to ecological handbags and stickers.
From their fun and creative shop, Rezon will be offering to one reader a ONOFF Love Bulb lamp (when turned on it becomes red, and includes positive words on each side as part of the filament); MULTI NOTEBOOK (the page layout is a collage of six different sections such as vocabulary pad, sticky note, and more); and four colorful pin-back buttons (1.7″/44mm).
This give-away is open to entrants worldwide. To enter contest, please select the Facebook or Email button below.
Winner: Lisa Sher
Read Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is April 1st, 2013.
- Anyone from any country may enter. Entrants aged under 18 years old must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Staff members of Illusion and Scene 360, supplier of prizes, and entities directly associated with the drawing are ineligible to enter this give-away.
- (1) winner receive (1) Love Bulb lamp, (1) Multi-Notebook, and (4) button badges (as shown in photo). The prizes will be sent via snail mail from Rezon. Winner(s) must provide contact details such as mailing address and phone number.
- To enter this give-away you must apply through the widget on this page. Either click on the Facebook or Email button. All submitted emails will not be published online.
- The judge’s decision is final. The selection will be drawn at random.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of drawing. The winner must respond within 5 days from the date of the email notification attempt. If failure to respond or undeliverable email or address, the prize will be awarded to another winner. Winning entrants names will be published on Illusion and Scene 360 websites or/and email newsletters.
- The winner is not allowed to forward his/her prize to another person or mailing address.
- Prizes may take up to 30 to 120 days to be delivered.