Win a Wacom Drawing Tablet
DEADLINE: November 10th, 2013.
Winner: Benjamin Brendli.
The Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet turns your computer into a virtual canvas, allowing you to create digital artwork with the touch of a pen. With its textured surface, the tablet simulates the intuitive feeling of pen on paper. Using the easy-grip pen, you’ll be able to add hand-drawn embellishments to your favorite photos, add life to digital sketches, and add personal touches to scrapbook pages with ease. You can also use the pen as an alternative device to a computer mouse.
We are offering to (1) reader a Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet. To enter contest, please select the Facebook or Email button below.
Read Terms and Conditions
- The closing date for entries is November 10th, 2013.
- Anyone from any country may enter. Entrants aged under 18 years old must have the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Staff members of Illusion and Scene 360, supplier of prizes, and entities directly associated with the drawing are ineligible to enter this giveaway.
- (1) reader will receive a Wacom Bamboo Pen Tablet (retail value: $79.99). The prize will be sent via snail mail from Illusion. Winner(s) must provide contact details such as mailing address and phone number.
- To enter this giveaway you must apply through the widget on this page. Either click on the Facebook or Email button. All submitted emails will not be published online.
- The judge’s decision is final. The selection will be drawn at random.
- No cash or other alternative prize is available.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of drawing. The winner must respond within 5 days from the date of the email notification attempt. If failure to respond or undeliverable email or address, the prize will be awarded to another winner. Winning entrants names will be published on Illusion and Scene 360 websites or/and email newsletters.
- The winner is not allowed to forward his/her prize to another person or mailing address.
- Prizes may take up to 30 to 120 days to be delivered.
Cover image © Wacom