Become a Social Network Intern
We are looking for someone to help us manage our social network pages on Google+, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. This will include responding to questions and comments on our pages, re-tweeting, tracking arts-related readers, and more.
– You must be fluent in English.
– You should have a good understanding of art and design.
– You must have a personal Facebook and Google ID account.
– You should have some experience using social network sites.
This is an on-going assignment. It will include working 2-4 hours per week—specifically updating our social networks in sessions of 20 or 30 minutes per day (weekdays).
This is a paying position: $10 per hour. You will be part of the Illusion team, your biography and website will be linked on the About page.
How to apply?
Please send an email to [apply(AT)scene360(DOT)com] with:
– Your CV
– Your website URL(s), and your Facebook and Instagram URLs.