We are looking for someone who loves to write about art and design, and is familiar with WordPress blogging. If you think you are the right person for the job, please read our guidelines within post, and send your application.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have an understanding of art history.
- You are familiar with WordPress for blog posting.
- You have some understanding of Photoshop or another software for image cropping and optimizing.
- You have a Paypal account.
It will include working a few hours on specific days of the week.
What do I need to do?
You will be searching for amazing creations within art, design, photography, and video, and write about those works of art. Each post will be 2 to 5 sentences long like Illusion’s featured news.
This is a paying position. During your stay, you will also have your biography in our “About” page.
How to Apply?
Please send an email to Adriana de Barros [apply(AT)scene360(DOT)com] with the following:
- Your CV.
- Send in (3) short articles (within art and/or design).
- Your location.
- Your website URL(s).