- Our goal is to feature emerging artists, giving them an opportunity to showcase their work to large international audience. With all eyes on your work, this exposure can help build your career within your creative field. All entries are focused on individual works of art, especially personal projects. They should not be promoting a product on sale or linked to a store (those entries will not be approved).
- Each submission (1 image only) must include a payment of $9.99 via Paypal.
- If the submission does not meet our criteria, we will give a refund.
- Entries will be accepted throughout the year till November 15, 2016.
- An approved submission is immediately posted in the “Submission Gallery” on Illusion website.
- If your submission is selected as “Top Pick of the Day,” you will receive a separate email notifying about this achievement and your entry will be instantly promoted on Scene360’s social media channels: Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Ello. Your work will also be pitched to the Editors for possible selection in the “10 Best Submissions of the Year,” an annual feature published on Illusion online magazine and Scene360’s social media channels in December 2016. The Editors will also be selecting the#1 entry of the year and awarding that creator with a real trophy.
- You agree that you are fully responsible for the content that you submit.
- You understand and agree that we are not responsible for any user submitted content. You further understand that submitting content to our website does not guarantee a published post. We have the right to decline any submission that does not meet our guidelines or for any other reason.
- You certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- All submitted content, unless indicated otherwise, are accepted on the basis that the user grants Illusion and Scene360 a non-exclusive license, royalty-free, perpetual, to edit, adapt, publish, translate, and display such content within Illusion.Scene360.com and Scene360.com, its affiliated and partner projects, and/or published in any form of media.
- All submitted images/projects created outside of Illusion and Scene360 are credited and remain property of their individual creators. All submissions must be reviewed and approved before they are published at Illusion and Scene360.
- All entries will be displayed on the website for two years based on date of entry. After two years, Illusion and/or Scene360 may remove entry from website at any time.
We are looking for…
- High quality creations only in art, photography, design and video/film. Specifically individual works of art such as a drawing, an artistic photograph, a painting, a poster, etc. The work must be innovative, unique, well-made.
- Each entry must include a short text description written in English.
- Hyperlinks must be linked to original source—i.e. the artist’s, designer’s, film director’s official website.
- Submitted images (JPG) must have sharp quality, no watermarks; crediting copyright holder.
- Video submissions must include a relevant still image.
You agree not to submit content that…
- Infringes upon or violates the copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property rights;
- Is obscene or sexually explicit;
- Shows nudity;
- Violates any local, state, national, or international law;
- Contains or advocates illegal or violent acts;
- Is predatory, hateful, or intended to intimidate or harass;
- Contains advertising or solicitation of any kind;
- Is a website screenshot or related with web design.
Why is there a submission fee?
- We have supported the creation and presentation of original art, inviting on a daily basis artists to be featured in our magazine and offering those articles (free of charge) to readers for over a decade. We will continue to do that, but we’re unable to highlight every creative individual in the world. Our magazine schedule is constantly full, which means we may unwillingly disregard many other amazing talents in the world. But we don’t want to do that. So, we created this submission space to give everyone an opportunity to showcase their work to an established audience. This small fee comes with big rewards if you are a “Top Pick of the Day” or annual pick getting your work published as a main feature at Illusion; it also helps to keep our art site going—supporting us too, to be able to cover costs for the writers, programmers…
Last Updated: March 22, 2016.